La Guyonnière, rewarded with the « Fishing Accommodation » label
Since 2010, the National Federation of Fishing has defined a national strategy for the development of fishing leisure activities based on 3 axes:
- The enhancement of fishing sites and fishing conditions through the creation of a network of fishing routes adapted to demand and the labelling of excellent routes;
- The offer of accommodation, services and entertainment adapted to the clientele;
- Communication and promotion of fishing leisure activities
The geographical location of the Camping Village de la Guyonnière, 400 m from the Jaunay lake (a major fishing site in the Vendée), and the presence of a pond on the campsite, were the starting points for our labelling process.
In order to best meet the needs of fishermen, we have decided to adapt one of our Glamping accommodations, the Safari Lodge 6p. Here is what it has at its disposal:
- Private technical room with padlock for storing equipment
- External tap fixed on the technical room for rinsing material and equipment
- Electric cooler with connection
In addition, fishermen will find at the campsite reception all the necessary documentation (maps, guides, regulations).
- Fishermen must have a permit to fish on Lac du Jaunay. This permit can be issued at the campsite reception desk.
- Fishing is free at the campsite’s pond (4000m²).