A setting favourable to protecting the environment
A campsite which respects nature
All of our plots were laid out around pre-existing fields, where even hedges, bushes, lakes and other vegetation have remained intact By adapting to the present natural environment, we have succeeded in keeping the charm of this former farm, whilst offering our holidaymakers one of the most delightful settings…
• Turn off the heating when you open the windows of your holiday rental
• Remember to turn off the lights when leaving
• Check that the tap is correctly turned off after each use
• ONLY throw toilet paper in the toilet
• Selectively sort your waste (thanks to the different containers available to you)
• Use the FONTEKO machine for fresh water in 100% biodegradable bottles, and for 100% natural cleaning agents.
Do not wait to consult our ECO notebook to become aware of the right habits to implement on a daily basis. We are counting upon you and your contribution, to continue to make our campsite a location favourable to ecological action.
You must not forget that protecting the environment is everyone’s destiny. It is in viewing the situation from a global perspective that we are succeeding in reducing our impact upon the environment. By small actions on a daily basis, everyone is able to take part in a major global action. Thus, both we and the environment are counting upon you and your cooperation!